Job Openings Sac and Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas and Nebraska
305 North Main Street
Reserve Kansas 66434
Air Quality Coordinator - Sac and Fox Nation - Full Time Position
Sac and Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas & Nebraska is seeking a full time Air Quality Coordinator. The coordinator completes air monitoring by operating a particulate monitor, mercury monitor, meteorological station and a passive ammonia monitor. The position also requires public outreach by creating informative brochures, and speaking at public and tribal specific events. The coordinator is responsible for program record keeping, data storage and analysis, program reporting and equipment maintenance. Position works Mon-Fri and includes benefits: vacation, sick, holidays, health and dental insurance.
The applicant must have computer experience. A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related field and direct experience is required. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Pay range is $15 to $17 per hour depending on qualifications. If selected, applicant will be subject to a drug screen prior to start of employment. To apply submit a cover letter, resume and application to Sac and Fox Nation of Missouri Human Resources Department at 305 North Main St., Reserve, KS 66434 Phone #785-742-7471 Ext 2500 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 PM 9/13/2018. Application form and full job description can be accessed by emailing email@example.com or applications downloaded at www.sacandfoxks.com.
Gaming Commissioner - Sac and Fox Nation - Full Time Position
The Sac and Fox Nation has an immediate opening for a full time Gaming Commissioner. Working four days (8-4:30)-32 hours a week with attractive benefits package offered. Officed at 1324 US Hwy. 75 in Powhattan, KS, 66527 the purpose of this position is to assure that the Tribal Gaming Operation is in compliance with the Tribal Gaming Ordinance, Gaming Commission regulations, as well as applicable Federal and state regulations. Shall have the primary responsibility for enforcing Tribal Law with respect to each tribal gaming activity or operations conducted on the Reservation pursuant to the Gaming Compact, including regulation of any management contractors, manufacturer/distributors and all gaming employees. The Tribal Gaming Commission shall also receive consumer complaints within the gaming facility and shall assist in seeking voluntary resolution of such complaints.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED certificate. The appointed Gaming Commissioner must be able to qualify for a Category 1 gaming license.
Preferred qualifications include 3 years previous Indian gaming experience.
Application form and more complete job descriptions can be picked up at the Sac and Fox Tribal Administrative Office, 305 North Main Street, Reserve, KS or requested via phone at (785)742-7471 Ext 2500 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit the application form, cover letter, and resume, outlining your skills, background, and interest in the position to Julie Simmons at email@example.com or submit a paper copy of the application form, cover letter, and resume, to Julie Simmons 305 N. Main, Reserve, KS 68434 or fax to (785) 742-3785 no later than 2 PM Thursday 06/21/2018.
Patrol Officer The Sac and Fox Nation Police Department has an immediate full time opening for a Police Patrol Officer. Full-Time Hourly. Depending on funding availability. Non-certified $16, Certified $16.39
POSITION IS: Non-Supervisory
POSITION REPORTS TO: Chief of Police, Sergeant
POSITION OF WORK: This position is officed out of Reserve, Kansas and is located in the Sac and Fox Police Department and performs duties in the protection of life and property and the preservation of order on tribal land.
- This position requires the employee to be 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED certification with the employee being expected to have acquired the necessary information and skills to perform the job within six months in the position or be terminated. Must attend and pass extensive police academy training within one year.
- Must not have been convicted, and not have an expunged conviction, by any state or the federal government or a crime which is a felony or its equivalent under the uniform code of military justice.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical and complete a psychological examination.
- Must be able to work under adverse working condition relating to public law enforcement. Hazardous and dangerous situations may arise in the apprehension of alleged criminals.
- Must be available for any and all hour/days and be available to rotate shifts if necessary.
- Must have the ability to operate communications equipment, computers, weapons, radar unit, patrol vehicle and related law enforcement equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must live in Richardson County Nebraska or Brown County Kansas.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving history.
Application form and more complete job description can be picked up at the Sac and Fox Tribal Administrative Office, 305 North Main Street, Reserve, KS 66434 or requested via phone at (785)742-7471 Ext 2500 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation DOE. Open until filled. More information and applications can be obtained at the Sac and Fox Tribal Office, 305 N. Main, Reserve KS (Mon.-Thurs.) or call 785-742-7471, ext. 2500. Provide cover letter, resume and completed employment application addressed to Human Resources Dept. at above address or fax to 785-742-3785.